pineapple protein power smoothie bowl
alright brides. it's saturday morning and go time for checking those to-do's off your list. make sure you are powered up with this protein smoothie bowl. low in fermentable carbohydrate taming belly bloat, high in protein to keep you satiated for hours. and please, check out the vitamin c in this bad boy. can you say glowing skin? get it girl.
- 2 C frozen pineapple
- 1 C water
- 1 scoop Vega vanilla protein and greens powder
- 1 sliced kiwi
- 1/4 C bob's red mill lightly sweetened classic granola
- 1/2 tbs bob's red mill unsweetened shredded coconut
- Throw pineapple, water, and protein power in blender until smooth
- Top with kiwi, granola, shredded coconut, and other fruit as desired
Nutrition Facts: Makes 3 smoothie servings. 320 Calories, Protein 15 gm, Carbs 55 gm, Fiber 7 gm, Fat 4 gm, 369% vitamin C.